- All day space usage (load-in can begin at 9am and the party must be over by 12am)
- Access to our beautiful 20,000 sq-ft outdoor deck and courtyard, perfect for your ceremony, cocktails, and dinner.
- Built-in awning and tent structure that can keep up to 300 guests out of any imposing inclement weather
- Our basic furniture rental package, which includes tables and benches for up to 120 guests
- Three wooden mobile bars
- Handicap Access to all levels of the space
- Built in weather contingency floor plans
- Indoor bathrooms
- Coat check area and management
- Easy access to electrical needs for DJ equipment, photo booth, or other audio/visual equipment.
- Projector with optional screen, perfect for a slideshow or film screening
- WiFi access
- Full cleanup and breakdown of any Brower Management supplied rentals
- Private Events Manager from contract signing until the day-of your event; this person will be present for all appointments at the venue, can assist with room layout, timeline, vendor selection, and more.
- Venue coordinator (introduced at your final walk-through), who will be on location the day of your event to greet your vendors and assist them with settling in.
- Nighttime manager who is present for the duration of your event to ensure the building stays in tip-top shape throughout the evening.
- Front of the house manager who can assist with coats and gifts, hand out programs, and call car services.
You’re free to work with any rental vendor you’d like for any additional rental needs outside of our built-in amenities, though we have a list of preferred vendors - people we love and trust - that we are happy to share with you.
Brower Management also holds a liquor license for the space and can take care of any beverage requests you may have, ranging from beer to cocktails and wine pairings, or a combination of all of the above.
Lastly, please check us out on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for lots of great wedding photos and inspiration!